Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

GUTY!

mmmm...christmas....

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

wow

so THATS where clams oe from. beautifull animation and nice ideas. good job.

FF Battle FF Battle

lmao

haha. based on a true story.

RyuVs.Ken tribute trailer RyuVs.Ken tribute trailer

loved it

Very cool animation and fighting moves and stuff, but you're failing to see that Ryu could kick Ken's willy through the roof of his mouth any day, so you only get 8 as overall and im gunna have to vote you a 4 rather than a 5. If you make one where Sagat comes in at the end and beats them both shitless, ill give you a 5.

mexipino responds:

It's only the trailer....who knows who will really win? hmmm.......Sagat huh? thanks for the review

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

well it wa sok.

On a scale of 1 to jerky as a horny baboon...well let's just say im glad it's not mating season. It's blatently not your fault or your animation, and most probably my computer, but even on low quality it was being gay and jerky. I wont vote you anything because it will be unfair just because i have a shit computer. I liked bunny kill 2, if it's any consillation. Keep makin gthem anyway, maybey sooner or later i will get the chance to view it properly.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

really nice and smooth

loved teh animation, but it was kinda short considering its loading time, also i didn't really get it.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

wow.

That is seriously incredible. Probably the best thing i've ever seen on newgrounds, not because ot was "touching" or "emotional", i don't really cae about that, but to make a cartoon in that way is insanely difficult and takes so much skill, I know cuz i once tried it and got bord about 15 seconds after when i realised i cant draw. Good job, definitely a 5.

Stop Crying - Part 1 Stop Crying - Part 1

Not bad.

good, but i'm not gunna vote it higer just because of your experiences. I understand that it takes alot of courage to release something so personal, but im just analysing the animation and story. (Not saying you want me to vote it higher cuz of this, but im jus sayin). I'm very thankfull that i can't relate to this at all, except that i have a brother.... Anyway, this was very nice in graphic detail and drawing, and style, but i didn't like the animation itself, im guessing its 12fps, and the animation was slow and crappy. Sorry to be blunt. Oh well, make another and ill be happy to see how your skill progresses.

HM: The Accident HM: The Accident

good

good BUT sooooooooo many miss-spellings, the worst of which was "I'am" lol. But i liked the cartoon and stuff so i scored it high and will give you a 4.

Glurk! Glurk!

very cool

twas great, i loved teh style and animation stuff, but they must have almost no friction on that alien spaceship, the alien had to take about 7 steps to walk his own height.

Jerbeh responds: