Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

GUTY!

mmmm...christmas....

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

wow

so THATS where clams oe from. beautifull animation and nice ideas. good job.

FF Battle FF Battle

lmao

haha. based on a true story.

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

OMG!

Pretty cool, but im amazed that anyone knows about "Out of this world"! Except in europe it wa scalled another world, where you were in teh elevator, and they you had that sidekick guy who did fuck all, then at the end you had to swim through all these caves to get away, that was quality, i looved thaat game.... woo.... anyway, petty nice game, bit too easy to die, but its easy enough second time round. Nice work.

BlasterMaster responds:

i am really surprised anyone would talk about "Out of this world" !! It is such a rare game hahaha! But props to you man, that is definitely where I got the concept for the swimming area LOL!! I have to tell my brother about ur comments, it'll make him laugh.

BIG BUDDA BIG BUDDA

Yeah i liked it...

It was good, As in, the programming obviously took some effort, but when you clikc one row, it basically does teh rest of teh level for you, every time anything falls it almost always fits into place with another few and makes them dissapear as well. Good efort though. Keep on trucking.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

Took me ages, but I completed it eventually.

Quality. but the last boss guy was no way near as hard as the last "maxgravity" levl, or whatever. Very challenging and very entertaining. good job!